HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

May 13, 2004

Let's not forget Israeli atrocities

While we are busy with the crimes committed by the American army, we should not forget about the continuation of Israeli atrocities against the Palestinians. .Whatever the justification is, just see what Israeli army is doing to these people. It is not one day, two days, it is everyday life under the Israel occupation. Just imagine you are living there. Imagine how it feels to live in constant fear of "when the next missile is coming", or "when next set of tanks are coming". "We've told our kids to move deeper into Rafah," said a woman called Umm Khalid.....We're worried that there might be a big invasion. We're scared for our boys." With exchanges of fire still echoing across the camp, Rafah set about the grim, familiar ritual of burying its dead.
This is life under Israeli occupation:
"I've been shaking for three days," she said. "I have five children. Look in their eyes. They are suffering. We didn't ask the Israelis to come. They came themselves but they're telling the world that they were the ones who were attacked."

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs