HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 04, 2004

The Secret Government

There are so many evidence suggesting that the recent US history, at least in terms of its foreign policies, has been dark, dirty, and criminal.

I strongly suggest watching this two-part fairly short documentary in which many of the US involvements around the world, from re-using the Nazis as their spies to overthrowing the democratically elected governments around the world, including the Iranian government of Dr. Mossaddegh are pictured.

Considering what the Us has done in recent decades as well as recent increase in pressuring Cuba, do not be surprised if something similar to the staged plans to justify US military intervention in Cuba happens again. In fact, US's politics run on conspiracies.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs