HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 25, 2004

It's been one year now

Exaclty one year is passing from the day I started this blog. Most of the content of my first post titled How and why I am writing! have been appearing on the upper right corner of my blog as a permanent message to the readers:
I know, I don't write very well, my thoughts might jump from one point to another, I might not regularly write, the quality of my wordings might be low, I might not be diplomatic in what I write, I might not even spell check. in short, I might not be impressive BUT, I am me; a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country, but his priority is humanity without border. I will say what I want to say and when I want to say it, but I will also listen; I promise.
Taking the kind and encouragiong advise from Hooman at WhoMan, I am now modifying some parts of the above statements, so what will be left is the following:
This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country, but his priority is humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say, and how I want to say it, but I will not lie and I will also listen; I promise.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs