HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 21, 2004

Rumsfeld's bloody hands exposed again?

A US citizen arrested in Kabul over an alleged freelance counter-terrorism operation says he was working with the knowledge of the US defence secretary.
Jonathan K Idema said the US government had abandoned him. Washington says he was a mercenary.
Mr Idema was speaking shortly before he went on trial with two other Americans, Edward Caraballo and Brent Bennett.
The trial, on charges of torture, kidnapping and running a private jail, was adjourned on Wednesday for 15 days.

Is this going to be another embarrassment for Rumsfeld? Perhaps not! He is just too ruthless to be embarrassed about anything. Seems like once again the "little guy" is going to be sacrificed. 

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs