HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 18, 2005

What survived many barbarians, is now being destroyed

After letting and occasionally participating in the widespread looting of Baghdad museum right after the fall of Baghdad, US army has continued damaging Iraq's past history, this time by physically damaging the ancient city of Babylon.
LONDON — U.S.-led troops using the ancient Iraqi city of Babylon as a base have caused widespread damage and contamination, according to a report by the British Museum.
... military vehicles had crushed a 2,600-year-old brick pavement and that there were archaeological fragments scattered across the site, including broken bricks stamped by King Nebuchadnezzar.
...Archaeological fragments used to fill sandbags, British Museum says.
Yes, many Iraqi historic sites which survived wars and aggression of many barabarians throughout the history, have been damaged or destroyed by the US's "liberation" army. Let's not forget, Iraq was the birthplace of civilization.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs