HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

January 03, 2005

Tsunami children must be watched for

Tens of thousands of children have died as a result of the Tsunami in South Asia, but hundreds of thousands of children are now just wondering around without their parents, without any control, without any kind of supervision and protection. They seek some refuge; any kind of refuge, even just a promise of refuge can make them go just anywhere; with anybody. This is the "best" opportunity for the greedy child traffickers and they know that very well. How many of these children have to be taken away? How many of these children have to be killed for their organs which are to be sold to the wealthy people around the world? What should be done to prevent this from happening? I could just think of this, but I really don't know what should be done to prevent this double disaster from happening.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs