HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 19, 2005

US spying on Canadians?

Since 9/11, U.S. and other foreign security agencies have had access to private details of Canadians.
With the help of the (
Canadian) federal government, the U.S. appears able to track Canadians wherever they travel.
It is not surprising to see US's attempts to spy on Canadians, but it is a serious allegation suggesting that the government of Canada is helping the US with this anti-Canadain policy. However, since it is published on the credible paper of Toronto Star, there are many reasons to take it very seriously. Read this article to see how the US is spying on Canadians, allegedly with the help of our own government.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs