HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

May 30, 2005

Memorial Day

It is Memorial day in the US. As a result, there is an opportunity for those who lied to the American people and caused death to about 1700 Americans so far (on top of tens of thousands Iraqis) based on bogus claims of WMD, AL-Qaeda and..., to attempt to show that they share the sorrow of the families of those who have lost their lives in Iraq.

Memorial day could serve as a reminder that there indeed were tens of thousands of Americans, as part of a larger group of millions who lost their lives to free the world from the Nazi Germany. I wish the whole fascism had disappeared after the second world war, but now that we see different forms and shapes of fascism, we should not allow this to make us forget about those true heroes who lost their lives for the noble cause of freedom. We should not let their memories vanish and we should forever cherish their courage and sacrifice. Please join me in having a minute of silence as a respect to those American and non-American heroes.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs