HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

May 30, 2005

Push for the truth! Ask Bush!

Via Wanda's Words on a Page, I came across this letter from the US Congressman John Conyers, Jr. to George Bush asking him specific questions about the "Downing Street Memo" dealing with the decesion to invade Iraq. The letter focuses on the minutes of a meeting meeting of Prime Minister between Tony Blair and his top advisers and indicates that the United States and Great Britain agreed, by the summer of 2002, to attack Iraq, before the invasion and before you Bush even sought Congressional authority to engage in military action, and that U.S. officials were deliberately manipulating intelligence to justify the war. According to the writer, in order to get to the bottom of the truth, he is asking for the help from Americans to sign on the letter and to help him push to get the truth out.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs