HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 10, 2005

A world path not followed - An article

George Bush is no less responsible for the bloodshed than Osama bin Laden. He declared an unnecessary, wicked war on Iraq that has only managed to sow massive killing and destruction. There are no authoritative figures on the number of innocent Iraqi civilians killed by the U.S. army, in addition to the 1,700 American soldiers killed for naught, but their number is very large.

But the wars the West wages are not called terrorism, and their casualties are not labeled as terror victims. The West provides fundamentalist terrorism quite a few justifications. Therefore, the correct way to fight this terrorism should be first of all to reduce these justifications in order to diminish support for it.

This was part of what the Israeli writer Gideon Levy wrote in Haaretz.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs