HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

March 20, 2007

Norouz; Celebration of Life; The Iranian New Year

The exact moment when spring arrives this evening (08:07:26 PM, Eastern Standard Time) marks the beginning of the Iranian New Year, Norouz. Iranian New Year comes with the renewal of life, rebirth of nature. Quite a match, isn't it?

Happy New Year to all Iranians and non-Iranians who celebrate this renewal of life.

More about Norouz here and here.

My previous posts about Norouz:
March 2006, March 2005, and March 2004.

Labels:

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs