HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 25, 2003

Iraq has an Ambassador to the U.S. ?

What a joke it is. An ambassador to a foreign country is supposed to implement the policies of his/her government when dealing with the host country. In a country which is occupied by the host country of the "ambassador", I am wandering what the real duty of the ambassador is and what is she supposed to do! To be the envoy of Paul Bremer and communicate and negotiate on different issues with the Bush government? Wouldn't it make more sense if Bremer did it by phone?

In the news I read and laughed at: "The appointmentof the ambassador will renew the diplomatic relations between Washington and Baghdad......". There is no such a thing as "diplomatic relation". This is nothing but Master-Servant relation. Right now, Baghdad is America as is Washington. So what the hell is "diplomatic relations"?

US-Installed Iraqi governing council can't even drink a glass of water without permission from its American masters, what policies is their ambassador supposed to work on when dealing with the Americans in Washington?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs