HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 26, 2003

Bush, you are responsible for this

It is sad, isn't it? Those two children will never see their father again.


This is sad too, isn't it? This child will never see another day again.

And this father will never see his son again. Thanks to George Bush's bombs.

Hey Bush, world will never forget and forgive you. My most sincere hope is to see you and your criminal gang on trail for crimes against the humanity (against Iraqis and even against your own soldiers which happen to be mostly from less fortunate American families).

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs