HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 14, 2003

Tehran leaders should learn

Now that it is said that Saddam is captured in such a disgraceful way, may be it is good time for Iran regime leaders to see what seems to be impossible can really be possible.

They should learn from Saddam's end and realize that the power in Iran does not belong to them and they should give it up, before the American criminals take it from them with the high cost of invasion of our country.

Before it is too late and the bloodsockers come over to suck Iran's blood (as they are doing it in Iraq now), they should foresee their possible similar end and learn from it. They should give up power to the people of Iran instead of the White House criminals. Iran must not become another Iraq.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs