HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

April 18, 2004

"The Killer" gives a green light to "the killer"

Sharon goes to Washington to visit George Bush and push him for his backing on his agendas. He is just back in Israel, and Israel assassinates Hamas leader, Rantisi.

At least they could have been smarter to let some time pass from Sharon's return. The hatred towards American policies will be paid by not the US leaders who even have bodyguards in their bedrooms, but by the American people as this, amongst other policies, will just create more hatred towards the American people throughout the world.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs