HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 22, 2004

Beheading of the South Korean hostage

Kim Sun-il, a South Korean hostage working in Iraq was executed after the Iraqi groups' request to South Korea not to help the occupation of Iraq by sending additional troops to Iraq was ignored by the South Korean government who continues to please the occupiers of Iraq. Kim Sun-il is dead now, and there is no return for him, but what about others who will die as a result of this occupation and the criminal agendas of Bush and his murderous gang? Why is Iraq occupied at the first place? What the hell those occupiers doing thousands of miles away from their own country? How uglier this whole thing is going to get? Does Bush know what he has done to the world with his stupid non-functional brain?

Can we even imagine what Kim's Parents are going through now and for many years to come?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs