HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 09, 2004

Reagan and his bloody hands in Iran-Iraq war

In an interview with Iranian woman Nobel Prize winner, Shirin Ebadi, Democracy Now! discusses the role the US in general and Reagan administration in particular played in Iran-Iraq war that resulted in the death of one million young Iranians and Iraqis.

Also, in the same video segments, Democracy Now! talks to Alan Friedman, author of "Spiders Web" about the issue. Friedman also speaks about the bloody hands of Reagan, Bush Sr., Rumsfeld and James Baker in that war.

"I am really glad to be here in Baghdad with my good friend Saddam Hussein.... ." This is how Rumsfeld started his conversation with Saddam Hussein in his trip to officially normalize the US relations with Saddam. It was after 5000 kurds were massacred by Saddam's chemical weapons which were dropped on them by the newly supplied US helicopters.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs