HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 14, 2004

If they are not criminals, then what are they?


Occupation at its personal level!
How could this happen?
How could they be so brutal?
How could they be so sadistic and yet been given so much power?
How could they humiliate a nation like this?
How could these crimes be called "liberation"?
These pictures will not fade from memories for years and decades to come, as the picture of the nude little Vietnamese girl who is running along the dirt road away from the US-napalm-bombed village will never fade.
Those top guys responsible for all these crimes should be put on trial for what they've done to human kind in the name of "freedom" and "liberation".

Don't for one second think that I enjoy showing these pictures in my blog as I know this would give emotional pain to those who can still be called humans and I don't enjoy making them feel this emotional pain. But don't forget, there are people who are suffering physical pain in addition to emotional pain right in their own country and to the hands of their occupiers. If just watching these pictures would make us feel hurt, then imagine how it would feel if we actually went through the real suffering.
A military intelligence interrogator also told investigators that two dog handlers at Abu Ghraib were "having a contest" to see how many detainees they could make involuntarily urinate out of fear of the dogs, according to the previously undisclosed statements obtained by The Washington Post.
I wonder if these occupiers are not criminal, then what is the meaning of criminal?

Up-date:
The US commander at the centre of the Iraqi prisoner scandal says she was told to treat detainees like dogs.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs