HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 12, 2004

Have they told you about this?

In the struggle against Nazism, approximately 40 "Ivans" died for every "Private Ryan". Scholars now believe that as many as 27 million Soviet soldiers and citizens perished in the second world war.
I am sure all we hear is only about certain victims of that war, but "thanks" to those who own/control the North American media, over 30 million other victims are not even mentioned.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs