HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 26, 2004

Hypocricy or incapability of minds? Both feeding the international criminals.

Every time more evidence of mistreatments, abuses, tortures and violation of human rights by the US forces surface, there are some people quick to down play those criminal activities as "necessary" in fighting against "terrorism".

Here, without trying to discuss who the real terrorists are, I believe the above reaction by some rightwingers is just an indication of either their lack of capability to realize that a crime is a crime, or their hypocricy that has stripped them from their humanity. This article can parhaps provide more explanation of how the criminal neo-cons stage all their war crimes while managing to use the inefficient brains of many idiots to justify the crimes they commit. Indeed, as long as there are so many idiots or hypocrites in the world, the top criminals can and will continue implementing their murderous agendas around the world:
...The Bush administration chose Guantanamo Bay because, while it's controlled by our military, it's off American soil. It was intended to be a legal black hole, where detainees would be beyond the reach of U.S. law. And because they were designated enemy combatants instead of prisoners of war, they'd be beyond the protection of international laws governing the treatment of soldiers....

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs