HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 18, 2004

Whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu defies Israel's jail threats and continues speaking up

Israeli nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu defies Israeli government's threats to jail him if he spoke to Democracy Now! for the first time to a national audience in this country.

He spent 18 years in Israeli prisons, for 11 years of which he was kept in solitary confinement. He is the first to show the world that despite Israel's promise and insisting that it would not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons to the Middle East, it had in fact secretly developed an extensive nuclear program... .

In response to the question as "what is your reaction to Israel's accusation of you being a trator", he says: It is Israeli government who is trator to the humanity". He wishes to leave Israel but he is not allowed to.

Don't miss the interview.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs