HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 21, 2004

When soldiers and doctors both kill!

Have you heard about these cowboy pigs who call themselves doctors?
Government documents show that the US military medical system failed to protect detainees' human rights, sometimes collaborated with interrogators or abusive guards, and failed to properly report injuries or deaths caused by beatings," he said.
"In one example, soldiers tied a beaten detainee at the top of his cell door and gagged him.
"The death certificate indicated that he died of 'natural causes...during his sleep'. After news media coverage, the Pentagon revised the certificate to say that the death was a 'homicide'."
Whp knows how many of these "deaths by natural causes" have happened on the hands of American soldiers and doctors, sorry, I mean hands of "natural causes".

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs