HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 16, 2004

Israeli authorities are now officially downgraded to animals

Israel has launched a psychological war against hundreds of Palestinian inmates on hunger strike for better conditions.
Prison officers are setting up barbecues outside cells and have told guards to eat in front of prisoners....
..."They can strike for a day, a month, until death. We will ward off this strike and it will be as if it never happened," said Tzahi Hanegbi.
Read the rest here.

Also read:

JERUSALEM—Palestinian prisoners launched a hunger strike yesterday, in what is shaping up to be the biggest showdown between thousands of inmates and the Israeli authorities since the outbreak of fighting in 2000.
The prisoners want more family visits and telephone access. But an Israeli cabinet minister said he'd rather let them starve and prison officials imposed more sanctions. Israeli Public Security Minister Tzachi Hanegbi said over the weekend that Israel would not give in to the prisoners' demands, adding "The prisoners can strike for a day, a month, even starve to death, as far as I am concerned."
Read the rest here.

Yeah, this is the response Israeli authorities give to legitimate demands of their captives. Once again, Israeli authorities display how inhumane and animal like they are....and world remains silent.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs