HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 26, 2004

"Rebirth" of Khomeini in Iraq

According to a US-financed poll by the International Republican Institute, the most popular politician in today's Iraq is Abdel Aziz Hakim, leader of the Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq. This is a group that is backed by Iran and in Abdel Aziz Hakim, you can see a potential Khomeinie. Now the "success" of the Bush administration and its idiotic, not to mention criminal, policies around the world in general and in Iraq in particular is shown in generating the conditions in which an Iranian-backed mullah becomes the most popular politician in Iraq.

Nothing could have served the Islamic fundamentalism more than the policies of the current US administration and its christian fundamentalist elements inside and outside the administration. Additionally, this administration is a perfect example of the alliance between Christian fundamentalism and coroprate America.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs