HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 21, 2004

Not only brainless, but heartless too

President Bush granted four pardons Tuesday, bringing to just 31 the total of pardons and sentence commutations he has issued during his first term, the Justice Department announced.

The number of clemency orders issued by Bush is far off the pace of most modern presidents and less than half the 77 granted by his father, President George H.W. Bush...

...President Clinton, by contrast, granted clemency for 456 people during his eight years in office, including 176 on his last day at the White House.
This man not only has no functioning brain in his head, but he also lacks human heart in his chest.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs