HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

May 31, 2005

Dick is offended!

Vice President Dick Cheney today said he was offended by Amnesty International's condemnation of the United States for what it called "serious human rights violations" at Guantanamo Bay. "For Amnesty International to suggest that somehow the United States is a violator of human rights, I frankly just don't take them seriously," he said. An Amnesty executive hit back saying Cheney also does not take seriously torture and the Geneva Convention.
Read it here.

Well, may be Mr. Cheney should take it a bit more seriously. After all, one day he might wish to go for a vacation outside the US. But as the head of the US branch of Amnesty International suggeted, he, just like Rumsfeld and other gang members, might get arrested for crimes against humanity. So Dick, you better take it seriously, very seriously.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs