HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 01, 2005

Cheney's long dirty history

I thought to bring this documentary to your attention to show how crook the Vice president of the United States is. Yeah, I know, nothing new, but just watch it. It gives you even better and more clasified ideas about this man.

Cheney's chain of lies to the Americans go back 1991 and continues to this very day. Watch this documentary from CBC's The Fifth Estate to see how easy it has been for this and other crooks in the US administration to take advantage of naiveness of the American general public to implement their collective and personal agendas.

Click on this, then scroll down to THE UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY OF DICK CHENEY and then click on Watch the video.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs