HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 17, 2005

Sooner or later, it will begin; it must begin.

Maj Gen Doron Almog escaped detention at Heathrow airport on Sunday after an Israeli official warned him he was facing arrest and should fly back home.

Yeah, sooner or later!

Read the rest here.

Update

"I would really like to visit Britain," the Yediot Aharonot newspaper quoted Mr Sharon as replying, jokingly. "The trouble is that I, like General Almog, also served in the IDF for many years. I too am a general. I have heard that the prisons in Britain are very tough. I wouldn't like to find myself in one."

This was the answer Sharon gave to Tony Blair's invitation to visit Britain during their sideline meeting at UN summit in New York.

I do believe that at least symbolically these developments are very meaningful. Especially since Sharon was one the main responsible elements behind the massacre of Sabra and Shatila in September of 1982.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs