HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 24, 2005

Lieberman's priority is Israel not the US!

BAGHDAD (CNN) -- Speaking from Baghdad on his fourth trip to Iraq since July, Sen. Joseph Lieberman on Wednesday said failure in Iraq would be "catastrophic" for the United States and the entire Middle East, and that U.S. forces should not pull out before Iraqi forces are fully trained.

There are many so-called Democrats who are "Americans by birth" but "Israelis at heart", but Lieberman is one of the most dedicated "Israeli at heart"s who has shown, numerous times, that his main concern is Israel and not the US. This man would do just anything for Israel, even if that means more missery for the US. And in doing that, Lieberman is not alone; There are planty of Israeli agents like him in the US politics, protecting Israeli interests. I wish one day, the general public in the US begin to see the obvious and the fact that the same people are the ones who are causing many of the problems for the US, only to protect the interests of Israel.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs