HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

November 07, 2005

Admirably strong

The family of a 12-year-old Palestinian boy who was killed by Israeli soldiers (emphasis by Faramin) have donated one of his kidneys to an Israeli boy. "It doesn't matter whether the recipient was a Jew or an Arab," they said.
In fact, his other organs were also donated to other Israeli patients in need.
The father of a Palestinian boy shot dead by Israeli soldiers said Monday he believes his son's spirit is alive in "every Israeli" after donating the boy's organs to Israelis waiting for transplants. Ismail Khatib said he was extremely proud of his decision, even if some corners of Palestinian society might be upset with him.
"No one can tell me what to do," he said. "I feel very good that my son's organs are helping six Israelis. ... I feel that my son has entered the heart of every Israeli."... "We're talking about young children. Their religion doesn't make a difference," he said.
It is beyond imagination what this Palestinian family has done for the sake of humanity. I can say nothing but expressing my admiration for this great family for what they have done.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs