HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

June 29, 2006

A quick post: US Guantanamo tribunals 'illegal'

The US Supreme Court has ruled that the Bush administration does not have the authority to try terrorism suspects by military tribunal... .

...."The procedures adopted to try Hamdan also violate the Geneva Conventions," the justices said.

About 500 prisoners, without a charge, held in Guantanamo for about 4 years... .
Long time, isn't it? And now after the world wide complaints about the Guantanamo, the US Supreme Court has decided to admit what the Bush administration has been doing was illegal; against the US and the International laws and that the prisoners cannot be tried by the military tribunals. Where have you been in last four years Mr. and Mrs. "justices"?

What do the criminal minded Bush*ts who are saturated in their pathetic and stupid "patriotism" which has made them dumber than pieces of rock, have to say about this?

...More, perhaps later.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs