HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 03, 2007

Hillary Clinton: I am a better ass-kisser, Israel's ass that is

I never liked Hillary Clinton since I always considered her to be an ass-kisser of Israel. Now, she wants to become the US president. Well, if an idiot like Bush can become the president, why not this bitch? But in her journey towards the presidency she needs all the support she can get, legitimate or illegitimate. That's why she has started putting extra efforts to prove to the Israeli lobbies in the US that she can easily pass others in the race of "who can kiss Israel's ass more". How pathetic is that in the US being an ass-kisser of Israel has become one of the main determining factors in dream of become the US president.

When this disgusting cycle changes, I bet US might be able to win the hearts and minds of some of the world people, including me.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs