HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

August 28, 2004

Canceling the trip to avoid embarrassment

Colin Powell has cancelled plans to attend the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games this weekend, citing a busy work schedule..... . The announcement came only hours after clashes erupted in Athens as protesters rallied to condemn the planned visit. Read it here.
Who is he kidding? Powell who has become not more than a clown in the US administration has in fact cancelled his trip because he knew what was waiting for him in the closing ceremony. Too bad he isn't going otherwise he, as a symbol and representative of the criminal Washington gang would be facing protests by thousands of people present in the ceremony. I wish he would go, even better, I wish he would go hand in hand with Tony Blair; the other clown. Then I would make sure to watch the closing ceremony so not to miss the laugh.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs