HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

September 25, 2004

How do you live with yourself Bush (and the pro-Bush)?

An infant is pulled from the wreckage after bombing of Falluja by the US planes, tanks and artillery units
Photo: Courtesy of BBC

At least eight people have been killed in US strikes on the volatile Iraqi city of Falluja, doctors say.
They said 15 other people were injured, as US planes, tanks and artillery units shelled the city which lies about 40 miles (65km) west of Baghdad.



Photo: Courtesy of Al-Jazeera


Yeah, US "does not have" intention of killing civilians when it uses planes, tanks and heavy artillery against a populated city. Damn you and Damn what you believe in George F*cking Bush! Damn you!


|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs