HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 24, 2004

Bush has made the world less safe: Jimmy Carter

The Guiardian has an interview with the former US president, Jimmy Carter in which Carter accuses George Bush of "exploiting the suffering of September 11 and turning back decades of efforts to make the world a safer place". Carter also accuses the American media organisations as being cowed, because they just didn't want to be seen as unpatriotic. Carter correctly believes that there hasn't been many (if any) major medium in the United States that has been objective and fair and balanced, and critical when criticism was deserved.

Read about the interview here.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs