HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 13, 2004

Third debate: Kerry Vs. Bush

This doesn't mean that I am a fan of Kerry or anything, but I have to say that obviously Kerry crushed Bush tonight even more than he did during last two debates. Perhaps because Bush wasn't wired tonight and had to be completely himself. That was exactly why he looked more than ever like a clown. Bush was obviously nervous from the beginning. He really acted and looked stupid. After all, he was "himself" tonight.

But I have to give credit to Bush on something: During each one of the last two debates, Bush numerous times said that his war on terror was working. He said many times that 75% of Al-Qaeda had been dismantled. Tonight he changed it and he didn't repeat the same nonsense again. He showed that he has "matured". Instead of saying 75%, this time he said "three quarters" of Al-Qaeda had been dismantled. With a man with the talent of George Bush, this should be considered as a great achievement. Don't you think so?

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs