HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 09, 2004

Let's wish for a better world

Ken Bigley, the British hostage who was held by his captors in Iraq, has been executed. This is one tragedy out of thousands of heard and unheard tragedies occuring in Iraq on a daily basis. I was hoping to hear better news about Mr. Ken Bigley. I was hoping for his unharmed release. I was hoping for a day when he could rejoin his family. I was hoping .... . But now, we all know that it is not going to happen; just like the fact that many other victims of Iraq war will never rejoin their loved ones.

With whatever political view that you might have, please join me in giving our condolences to Mr. Biegly's family, especially to his 86 year old mother who like many other mothers who have lost their loved ones, is now in state of shock. Please join me to demand peace; a fair and humane peace in which the true rights of individuals and nations are respected. Join me in wishing for a fair end to violence and for the time when no more life is perished. Join me in ... .

There is nothing wrong in wishing for humane relations between human beings, even if it seems far away from the reality, for now.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs