HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 04, 2004

More "nicely" packaged terrorism

The Central Intelligence Agency was aware that dissident military officers and opposition figures in Venezuela were planning a coup against President Hugo Chávez in 2002, newly declassified intelligence documents show. But immediately after the overthrow, the Bush administration blamed Mr. Chávez, a left-leaning populist, for his own downfall and denied knowing about the threats.
There is nothing new in this. This is a traditional US policy around the world. Trying to eliminate what it didn't like (or, didn't like anymore), US has done this to any government it opposed whether with "peaceful" means or by killing thousands of people as a result. This is only a wider but a similar behavior that terrorists share with the foreign policies of the US. The only difference is that the terrorists always choose violent method, because of their limited power, but the US sometimes may adopt the so-called peaceful means due to the existence of more options because of more resources available to the US. At the end of the day, terrorism is terrorism, only one is more nicely packaged.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs