HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

December 13, 2004

Pinochet without Kissinger, an incomplete "team"

General Augusto Pinochet has been arrested on murder charges. Why is Kissinger not with him? After all, Kissinger was the main backer of Pinochet in his Coupe against the democratically elected President of Chile in 1973; September 11, 1973.

Pinochet's crimes were all shared by those who backed him in what he did against the will of the Chilean nation and representing the United States; Henry Kissinger was on top the list of his backers.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs