HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

February 15, 2005

Iraq's contemporary history in brief

Larry Everett: This wasn't a war to liberate anyone, this was a war of conquest. And most importantly, this war was not a diversion as a lot of the mainstream democrats describe it, from the war on terror, it's the embodiment of the war on terror, which is actually a war of terror against the people of this planet, for greater empire.

Part of Tariq Ali's speech: ....If you read these memoirs dictated by Paul O'Neill to Ron Suskind which have been published recently, they are revealing, saying that the plan to take Iraq predated 9/11 and was discussed within the first three weeks of the Bush Administration. And it included how they would divvy up the oil. Now this is O'Neill talking, this is not some conspiracy theorist in cyberspace.

Iraq; from British to American colonialism. Watch this 15-minute show.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs