HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 20, 2005

Bush in the lead

Nearly 25,000 civilians have died violently in Iraq since the US-led invasion in March 2003, a report says.
Perhaps the report is a gross underestimation of the casualties in Iraq, but here is the proportional statistics of the figures any way:
The Dossier on Civilian Casualties in Iraq 2003-2005 says 37% of all non-combatant deaths were caused by the US-led coalition.

Most of these occurred during the invasion phase, which it counts as ending on 1 May 2003. But killings by anti-occupation and criminal elements also increased steadily over the entire two-year period.

Insurgents are said to have caused 9% of the deaths, while post-invasion criminal violence was responsible for another 36%.
Congratulations Bu$hCo! You are still in the lead.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs