HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

October 26, 2005

Shut the f*** up

Just glancing through my blog would easily indicate how I feel about (the state of) Israel in its current shape and existence. The existence which I wish had never come to reality (then we would have had a better world), but "thanks" to the British for creating this occupying and fascist state, Israel is a reality today and cannot be ignored. In short, Israel is not going away and is there to be, so it doesn't matter whether we like Israel or not; we have to learn to accept its existence and deal with it. Even any idiot should be able to recognize this fact and make the best out of the worst in dealing with Israel. But apparently, the new so-called president of Iran is even less than an idiot. His recent remarks that have caused celebrations in Washington and Tel Aviv is a clear indication of how stupid and how irresponsible he is. He is giving the US and Israel exactly what they want:
Referring to comments by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the leader of the Islamic revolution, Mr. Admadinejad said, "As the imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map." He went on by saying "The Islamic world will not let its historic enemy live in its heartland,"
And then:

White House Spokesman Scott McClellan said Washington took Iran's statement seriously."It underscores the concerns we have about Iran's nuclear intentions," he told reporters.

And Israeli foreign minister Silvan Shalom called Iran a "threat to the world". Yes, the foreign minister of the country which is well known to be the biggest threat to the peace and security of the world, has found an excellent opportunity to accuse Iran of being as such and use this opportunity to put more pressure on its super power backer to do to Iran what it did to Iraq. And that's all because of the stupidity of the so-called president of Iran.

I just can't believe Ahmadinejad has acted so irresponsibly, not that I had any faith in him before, but this is just too much. I just can't believe how easily he is providing the excuse for the bastards of Washington to collect justifications to attack Iran. I don't know who gives this idiot the right to endanger an entire nation with his extremely stupid remarks. I am simply outraged and very nervous by this that I feel like throwing up.

Read about it here.

Related:
I found this article an interesting one that points out to many interesting points and some facts of what Israel has been practically doing for years, if Ahmadinejad has only stupidly spoken about doing the same and nothing more. Here is an excerpt:
Does calling for the elimination of a state constitute “a crime against humanity”, as Shimon Peres contends? If so, then Ahmadinejad would be joined in the dock by every Israeli politician who has not only advocated but effected the policy of expansionism that continues to prevent a Palestinian nation state from emerging.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs