HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 21, 2005

London mayor's view on the bombings

I find this very interesting:
If, at the end of the First World War, we had done what we promised the Arabs, which was to let them be free and have their own governments, and kept out of Arab affairs, and just bought their oil, rather than feeling we had to control the flow of oil, I suspect this wouldn't have arisen...
...We've propped up unsavory governments; we've overthrown ones we didn't consider sympathetic.
London mayor, Mr. Livingstone said yesterday on a BBC radio program.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs