HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

This blog represents the way I see some of the most significant events impacting the world and its citizens. This blog also represents how I react to the events as a member of humanity with a voice, a determined voice that insists to be heard. The voice of an Iranian who loves his country but his priority is humanity; humanity without border. I will say what I want to say, when I want to say it, and how I want to say it, but I will never lie. I will also listen; I promise.

July 26, 2005

Blair: World slept after 9/11

Speaking after meeting with opposition leaders to discuss the "anti-terror" legislation set to be introduced in the British parliament, Tony Blair said:
September 11 for me was a wake up call. Do you know what I think the problem is? That a lot of the world woke up for a short time and then turned over and went back to sleep again.
Well, Blair might be right on that. After the horrifying events of September 11, world started sypmathizing with the US and against terrorism and violence. That was when world had waken up. However, as soon as the same world realized how the events of September 11 were being exploited by the powerful people with pre-set agendas, as soon as the world realized bunch of criminals would use that to start occupying countries base on lies and bogus claims which never came true, then the same world decided to put an end to the once huge sympathy for the US, and feel sleepy again and go back to bed. I wish, however, they hadn't gone back to bed. I wish they stood up to the bullies and demanded an stop to exploitation of terrorist attacks to justify their own state terrorism, terrorizing even larger portion of the world citizens.

|
Top iran blogs award

HUMAN first, then a proud IRANIAN

Top iran blogs